‘Move’-ing to raise cancer awareness”
Click here to read an article published in the Contra Costa Times,
Nov. 20, 2013»
Contra Costa Oncology
Plans New Office in Danville
Click here to read an article published in the SF Business Times,
Sep. 30 - Oct. 6, 2011 issue»
The Dawn of Personalized
Molecular Medicine in Cancer Care
Click here to read a featured article by Dr. Sherman from the John Muir Newsletter,
August & September 2010 issue »
Everyone has questions concerning cancer and Dr. Sherman, through the voice of WalnutCreekPatch.com, would like to answer yours. The more you know about cancer the more prepared you are when you or someone you know is diagnosed with this disease.
- Does Sugar Cause Cancer?
- Are There Foods That Prevent Cancer? What About Vitamins?
- Are Stomach and Pacreatic Cancers Always Fatal?
- If my parents had cancer, am I at risk?
- Is One Kind of Cancer More Treatable Than Others?
- What’s All the Controversy Surrounding Mammograms?
- Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Tumors
- Does Diet Prevent Cancer?
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently to Treatment?
- How Do You Get Lung Cancer If You Never Smoked?
- What Do the Different Stages of Cancer Mean?