Dear CCO Community,
As we all cope with changes to our everyday lives to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and keep our community healthy, please note that Contra Costa Oncology will continue to stay open and provide the same level of care through the "shelter in place". We will keep patients apprised if there are changes to hours or operations.
In an effort to reduce exposure to our staff and patients, please note the following steps and processes that are currently in place:
- If you have flu-like symptoms, we ask that please stay home.
- The business office is only accepting calls, no in person visits. If you have any billing related questions, please call the billing office.
- Only essential caregivers may be here with patients and must be healthy. We ask that you please encourage family members and friends to wait in the car.
- If you have concerns about your upcoming visit, please call our office for a virtual check-in with one of our nurse practitioners. They can help you determine the best course to minimize exposure and ensure you are getting necessary care.
- In addition to the universal precautions and sanitizing that have always been our practice, we have implemented additional, more frequent sanitizing of high traffic area.
We are here for you and we are all in this together.
- Dr. Sherman, Dr. Superfin, Dr. Sharma and the CCO Team